Wall Lake Park
Wall Lake Park is a 25-acre public use area featuring the county's only swimming beach. The park is adjacent to the lake and provides a variety of outdoor recreation activities. Picnic tables and grills are provided at several sites and a picnic shelter overlooks the lake from a hilltop. These facilities are available on a first come, first served basis. Children can enjoy the playground equipment and a spacious open area is available for field sports. Conveniences include a modern restroom and drinking fountains.
If you visit the Park and beach, please remember:
- No lifeguards are on duty. Swimming is at your own risk.
- Pets are not permitted on the beach and must be leashed in other areas of the park.
- Glass containers are prohibited on the beach.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the park or on the beach.
- Adult supervision of young children is recommended, especially when near the water.
- Trash receptacles are provided for your convenience. Help keep the park clean.
- Vehicles are routinely ticketed in 'no parking' areas.
Past and Present | Reservation Information